These boss witches of the Being Boss Podcast, Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson, are thriving examples of how you can blend your magic, witchy woo side with business, without having to make your whole life ABOUT being witchy. They share the tools they use to blend magic with practicality to GET SHIT DONE. We also talk about:
- The Chalkboard Method for inviting in whatever you want more of in your life
- Choosing how much woo to share in your business or brand
- When they realized and admitted that they’re witches!
- Debating the idea of “take what works and discard the rest”
- How their magic practices blend with their marriages and approaches to raising children
- Kathleen shares a super-duper secret (about Jesus) 🙂
“Being Boss is owning who you are, knowing what you want, and actually making it happen.”
-Emily Thompson & Kathleen Shannon
- Listen to the Being Boss Podcast on iTunes or at https://beingboss.club.
- Join the Being Boss Clubhouse with other rad entrepreneur babes!
- Follow them on Instagram: Emily @EmilyM_Thompson, Kathleen @AndKathleen, and Being Boss @BeingBossClub
- Check out their Being Boss Facebook Group for creative entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Learn more about their magic technique, the Chalkboard Method, AND download a free worksheet to help you make your own chalkboard.
Check out these Being Boss Podcast episodes:
- Episode #51 – Getting Witchy with Carolyn Elliott
- Episode #74 – Lunar Abundance with Ezzie Spencer
- Episode #79 – Goal Setting: The Chalkboard Method
- Episode #89 – When Your Metrics Suck
- Episode #96 – Tarot in Business with Brigit Esselmont of Biddy Tarot
- Episode #97 – Boundaries for Getting What You Want
- Episode #107 – Meet Emily and Kathleen