Ayesha Ophelia is HeArtist who loves to pull on the threads of synchronicity. Ayesha is no stranger to the complex, messy process of creativity, and she wants to help other women feel safe navigating their creative processes as they bring their gifts to the world. In our conversation we talked about:
- How we are all conscious people who have to go through practical, everyday life
- If you don’t feel it creatively and passionately, you won’t do it
- Letting go of old ideas of who you are and what you’re capable of
- Throwing a cog in the wheels of what’s expected of you
- Redirecting your nervous energy before public speaking
- Consciously connecting with cannabis and the spirit of cannabis
- Cannabis as an ally for dealing with anxiety
- Suspending disbelief when being introduced to something new
- Letting passion come first, strategy second
- Giving yourself permission to dream big
- Accepting the inherent mess of the creative process
- Join the Symposium of Wild Hearts adventure (it starts June 21, 2018!) at www.symposiumofwildhearts.com.
- Listen to the Secret Episode with Ayesha, where we talk about bringing feminine energy and consciousness to a business at http://www.dreamfreedombeauty.com/secret.
- Learn more about Ayesha at www.thegirlfriendmanifesto.com.
- Follow Ayesha on Instagram at www.instagram.com/thegirlfriendmanifesto