To celebrate and prepare for Bakara Wintner’s upcoming book release (and a fresh, new interview on DFB) in a couple of weeks, we’re replaying her first interview on the show. Bakara Wintner is a tarot reader and owner of Everyday Magic, an intentional lifestyle store in Durham, NC. Just a few years ago she was working in the publishing world in New York City, when a chance gift of a tarot deck completely changed her life. Little did she know that 8 months later she’d have a thriving full-time tarot-reading business. In this episode Bakara shares the story of her journey into being a successful full-time witch. We talk about:
- How quickly your whole life can change when you act on your intuitive guidance
- The parts of magic and transformation that are not glam yet worth it
- Ritualistic power of creating sacred space in our homes and lives
- Why community and support matters when you’re new to magic
- What difference the place you live can make in how grounded you are naturally
- Learn more about Bakara’s shop, Everyday Magic, in Durham, NC. Stay tuned for information on workshops and events at the store!
- Follow Bakara on Instagram @Everday__Magic
- Listen to the interview with Everyday Magic’s herbal witch, Rochelle Eisenberger of Empress Herbs, here.