Continuing their conversation from last week’s episode, hosts Natalie and Lizzy Ross discuss what it means to create space in our lives and how to do it. Creating space is not only physical, but also mental, emotional and spiritual. When you create space in your life, you step outside of what your limited beliefs are telling you is possible, and you allow for something new to show up. When you create space, you open your doors to knowing what you truly want and then bringing your true desires into fruition. They also discuss:
- How to create space when every minute of your day is already filled
- The difference between creating space and creating containers for manifestation
- Looking deep into your desires to see what hidden intentions are driving them
- How going into and being with nature can help you create space for change
A Few Simple Ways to Make Space in Your Life:
- Take 30 seconds out of your day to take a deep breath and reground yourself
- Go into nature – even for 5 or 10 minutes – and just notice the beauty and life all around you
- Watch one less TV show per week – and instead give yourself a chance to take a bath, journal, go on a walk, or just zone out.
- Get up just a little bit earlier. Even 10 or 15 minutes is enough to have a cup water, juice, coffee or tea and just let yourself BE.
- Put your phone down and spend time being present in your current reality. Notice your surroundings, your thoughts, feelings and desires. Tune in to what is really going on in your life, and let yourself be honest about whether it’s what you want or don’t want.
- Meditate. Try different methods until you find one you can stick to. Do it every day for 40 days straight to make it a habit.