Bakara Wintner is a tarot reader and owner of Everyday Magic, an intentional lifestyle store in Durham, NC. Just a few years ago she was working in the publishing world in New York City, when a chance gift of a tarot deck completely changed her life. Little did she know that 8 months later she’d have a thriving full-time tarot-reading business. In this episode Bakara shares the story of her journey into being a successful full-time witch. We talk about:
- How quickly your whole life can change when you act on your intuitive guidance
- The parts of magic and transformation that are not glam yet worth it
- Ritualistic power of creating sacred space in our homes and lives
- Why community and support matters when you’re new to magic
- What difference the place you live can make in how grounded you are naturally
- How asking for permission is soooo not witchy
“Allow there to be magic in everything, and your life changes. The light and goodness are just as sacred and worthy of honoring as the dark and the muck.”
- Learn more about Bakara’s shop, Everyday Magic, in Durham, NC. Stay tuned for information on workshops and events at the store!
- Follow Bakara on Instagram @Everday__Magic
- Listen to the interview with Everyday Magic’s herbal witch, Rochelle Eisenberger of Empress Herbs, here.