In episode 6 of the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast we’re talking with shamanic practitioner and licensed professional counselor Miriam Lieberman. Miriam discusses how shamanic ceremonies differ from traditional talk therapy as a healing modality, and she explains what a soul retrieval is. We cover the biggest way that humans are out of balance, and how connecting with nature can help you heal from trauma. We cover many more things including:
- Where you can find your indigenous root and connection with the land
- How healing with shamanic ceremonies differs from traditional talk therapy
- What a soul retrieval ceremony is
- How the drum acts as a canoe into the spirit world
- How to discern between harmful and benevolent spirits
“The most important thing is love.”
- Find out more about Miriam’s counseling services, shamanism ceremonies, and the Drumsong Sanctuary for the Soul on her website.