Amie Luczkowski Gibson is a clay witch who wields her magic as a ceramicist, channeling amazing multi-eyed creatures into pottery. In this conversation we dive into:
- How finding therapy in art as a young child changed everything
- What it was like facing the severe illness of a parent as a four year old
- How young children are so in tune with their purpose and true selves
- How pottery is alchemy, using all five elements in its transformational process
- How ceramics made with intention have the ability to hold and emit healing frequencies
- Why it’s so important to find the right support when dealing with mental health
- Why you need to feel the dark to appreciate the light in life
- Why allowing yourself to experience emotion is such an important practice
- How art can be a soothing balm for the soul during times of breakdown and breakthrough
- Get the SECRET episode featuring Amie Luczkowkski Gibson here
- Connect with Amie on Instagram @franki_e
- Check out Amie’s incredible clay creations on her website: http://frankiealuczgib.bigcartel.com/
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty