In this episode we talk with shaman Grandmother Kaariina Saarinen about elders and creating sacred partnerships in families. Grandmother leads us on a shamanic journey to feed and heal the hungry ghost within. We also cover:
- The difference between old people and elders
- What it’s like to have a shaman grandmother live with you in the old village way
- What is needed in families today to live in true beauty
- The regenerative pathway of creating sacred partnerships and holy sexuality
Grandmother is available for 1-on-1 counseling. See below or Email her for more details!
“For this our earth is only one body amongst the constellation of stars. There are many more, yet she remains at the heart of this universe. So how shall we garden her soul? How shall we remind ourselves we are whole and one of the ONE!?”
-Grandmother Kaariina Saarinen
- Learn more about Grandmother on her website here.
- Listen to Kaariina’s other episodes, all featuring shamanic journeys, on the DFB show in episode 24, episode 44 and episode 45!
- Support Kaariina’s travels and receive her monthly newsletter over at https://www.patreon.com/cocreavatars
- Email Kaariina for more info about her 1-on-1 counseling services
- Connect with Grandmother Kaariina on Facebook and with her group CoCreavatars on Facebook here.
- Watch her videos on Youtube
For one to ones, email Grandmother Kaariina Saarinen. This soulfull life coaching is a system of reperceiving one’s purpose. One can move through the INTAKE JOURNEY and enter into a ceremonially contexted session in order to access:
- ancestral echoes
- even precursors to diseases
As well, as accessing:
- one’s gifts and siddhis
- one’s genetic codes and glyphs for life purpose
- allies who confirm and acknowledge these
- clients whom you will eventually serve with your gifts!
A world at greater peace with itself!
A Oneness with our true wild hearts!