Jaclyn DeSantis and Shele Jessee both work with birds in complementary ways. While there is overlap to each of their relationships with birds, Jaclyn brings a very physically oriented approach to wildlife and raptor rehabilitation, while Shele brings a spiritual connection with the birds. In this conversation we talk about:
- How to be an ally to the birds around you
- How not to approach injured wild birds (and what to do instead)
- Birds as messengers of the spiritual dimensions
- How humans are part of nature and birds help us remember that
- How to honor animals that have been injured or killed by cars (secret episode)
- Get the free secret episode about death here // www.dreamfreedombeauty.com/secret
- Learn more about Jaclyn DeSantis // https://www.hallowtalon.com
- Learn more about Shele Jessee // http://www.hollowboneonline.com
- Learn more about the Ojai Raptor Center // https://www.ojairaptorcenter.org
- Connect with them on Instagram:
- Featured image of Jaclyn DeSantis by @PrismofThreads
- Featured image of Shele Jessee by @Kacie__Tomita
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty