To celebrate and prepare for Bakara Wintner’s upcoming book release (and a fresh, new interview on DFB) in a couple of weeks, we’re replaying her first interview on the show. Bakara Wintner is a tarot reader and owner of Everyday Magic, an intentional lifestyle store in Durham, NC. Just a few years ago she was working in the publishing world in New York City, when a chance gift of a tarot deck completely changed her life. Little did she know that 8 months later she’d have a thriving full-time tarot-reading business. In this episode Bakara shares the story of her journey into being a successful full-time witch. We talk about:
- How quickly your whole life can change when you act on your intuitive guidance
- The parts of magic and transformation that are not glam yet worth it
- Ritualistic power of creating sacred space in our homes and lives
- Why community and support matters when you’re new to magic
- What difference the place you live can make in how grounded you are naturally
- Learn more about Bakara’s shop, Everyday Magic, in Durham, NC. Stay tuned for information on workshops and events at the store!
- Follow Bakara on Instagram @Everday__Magic
- Listen to the interview with Everyday Magic’s herbal witch, Rochelle Eisenberger of Empress Herbs, here.
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty