Vanja Vukelic of Merakilabbe is a minimal surrealism artist whose imagery conveys a deep message that we are the nature we are seeking to connect with. Vanja describes her artwork as a “vehicle to ascension” that carries a potent intention to restore awareness and connection between humans and Earth. In this episode, we get into:
- The responsibility of an artist to tend the collective mind and heart, and what that truly means
- What are Devas and Nature Spirits?
- How meditation and silence are key elements in finding, tapping into, and sharing your unique gifts
- How working with Ayahuasca in ceremony changed Vanja’s life, and opened her up to the healing messages the plant spirits have for us
- How you can connect to the nature within us through embodying the unique and beautiful medicine of plant spirit consciousness
- What it means to keep the freedom and beauty of an open mind and tend the inner child
- Get the secret episode with Vanja about self care and being of service here.
- Check out Vanja’s site, www.merakilabbe.ca, where you can browse and buy prints of her beautiful offering of art.
- Follow Vanja on Instagram @Merakilabbe
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty