With the death of Natalie and Lizzy’s maternal grandfather on Sunday July 16, 2017, we’ve decided to replay a classic episode on death, grief, and making the most of what life hands you. This show’s guest is Amber Magnolia Hill of Aquarian Dawn. Amber is a mother, herbalist and writer. In this conversation we get in-depth about her recent experiences with death, grief, and new life.We talk about the gifts of clarity that death brings and how to approach death in non-fearful ways. Amber shares how studying your ancestry can connect you with your own unique spiritual sustenance. And finally we talk about using psychedelics in a sacred way as medicine, not as party drugs, to open our hearts and minds to different ways of being in the world. We also talk about:
- The effect of expecting a new baby in the midst of grief
- What not to say to someone who is grieving
- How to make friends when you have kids
- How to get reluctant relatives to open up and share stories
- The key ingredient for making meaningful connections through blogging and social media
- Read Amber’s blog, learn about classes and workshops she’s offering, find out more about self-care and ancestry consultations, and purchase herbal body oils at www.AquarianDawn.com
- Go directly to Amber’s body oiling ebook
- Follow Amber on Instagram @Aquarian_Dawn
- Book: The Psychedelic Explorer’s Guide: Safe, Therapeutic, and Sacred Journeys by James Fadiman
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty