Herbalist Rochelle Eisenberger We talk about:
- The dark side of motherhood
- Following the signs as your purpose unfolds
- Spagyric herbal preparations
- Leaving a fundamentalist Christian upbringing behind
- The power and importance of rituals
“I thought that because I had taught young children for 10 years, that [motherhood] would be a walk in the park. But it is the hardest thing that I have ever done. ”
- Get the secret episode with Rochelle here.
- Learn more about Rochelle on her website at https://www.empressherbs.com.
- Check out Empress Herbs’s herb counter in Everyday Magic in Durham, NC
- Connect with Rochelle on Facebook
- Connect with Rochelle on Instagram @EmpressOfHerbs
- Listen to the interview with the owner of Everyday Magic, Bakara, here.
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty