In the first of a special series on stories from Standing Rock, we talk with Megan Toben of the Eco-Institute at Pickard’s Mountain. Megan has been standing in solidarity with the demonstrators at Standing Rock for 8 days, and we speak with her just after the denial of the easement has been announced. There is still more to come in this pipeline’s story. We must keep giving it our attention, support and prayers! We talk about:
- The power of prayer and non-violent demonstration
- What to do now that the easement has been denied at Standing Rock
- How we can give attention and awareness to similar situations in indigenous communities globally
- The collective longing to change the story
- Now we can thank President Obama and the Army Corps of Engineers for refusing the easement
“Hold that question: How can I be of service to healing our world? When you feel it and know it, say yes.”
- Learn more about Megan and the Eco-Institute at Pickard’s Mountain
- Connect with the Eco-Institute on Facebook
- Contribute to the legal defense fund for demonstrators at Standing Rock
- Read the article by Charles Eisenstein about changing the story
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty