Ariella Daly is a bee tender, a student of the shamanic teachings in tradition of The Path of Pollen, and a beekeeping teacher. In today’s episode we discuss:
- Working and partnering with honey bees shamanically
- How a miscarriage led Ariella to become a mother to the bees
- How physically working with bees can bring so much healing from trauma and grief
- How beestings are related to imbalances in the body
- Honey bee hives as wombs
- The connections between honey bees and the Oracle at Delphi
- Dreaming with the bees as a way of exploring beyond the confines of your small self
“I knew without a doubt that I could go into fear or I could go into trust, and that these beings would not hurt me if I danced with them, so I literally let them move me.”
- Listen to the SECRET episode with Ariella here.
- Learn more about Ariella’s offerings and read her blog at http://www.honeybeewild.com/
- Connect with Ariella on Instagram @BeeKeepingInSkirts
- Find out more about shamanic beekeeping with this book
- Learn about The Path of Pollen
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty