This week’s Dream Freedom Beauty podcast features naturalist pagan author and artist, Lupa! We talk about transforming the perceived disconnect between humans and nature. Lupa shares some of her deep knowledge about working with totems, and she highlights how to form your own relationships with the totems of the land where you live. We talk about some of her recent projects, including the Tarot of Bones and the still death art sessions. We also cover:
- The benefits of opening up to the sense of wonder nature has to offer
- What it’s like to receive communications from totems
- How plant, fungi and land totem relationships differ from those with animals
- Are totems real or just a figment of your imagination?
- What is skull scrying, and how can you ethically use and reuse animal remains?
- How to remedy the perceived disconnect between humans and the land
- How to begin to form a deep connection with the land where you live through totems
“For it is not enough to merely rail about the tragedies. One must have hope, and must know that it is not too late to rebuild connections long lost.”
- Learn more about Lupa and her art, books, blogs and offerings at www.thegreenwolf.com
- Shop Lupa’s shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/thegreenwolf
- Follow Lupa on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheGreenWolfLupa
- Check out Lupa on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/lupagreenwolf
- Learn more about the Still Death art sessions in Portland, OR www.stilldeath.com
- Learn more about the upcoming Tarot of Bones project http://www.thetarotofbones.com
Have you listened to the Secret Episodes yet?! They're free!Get instant access to the free secret episodes here.
Giving Forwards & ReciprocityIf you've been nourished by the Dream Freedom Beauty podcast, please give forwards and support the show at www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty. This is a user-supported show, and every dollar counts!
Help me reach the first goal of raising $300 a month. Xoxoxoxoxo Thank you! www.Patreon.com/DreamFreedomBeauty